This practical guide by Erik van Vulpen of the Academy to Innovate HR outlines the benefits of digital Human Resources Management Systems:
- Record-keeping—including all key employee milestones.
- Compliance—documenting critical information required for disclosures.
- Efficiency—having all key features on one platform.
- HR strategy –tracking the data required to advance the HR and business strategy.
- Self-Service HR. Ability to provide self-service HR to employees and managers.
The low cost of application development today makes it possible for even smaller to medium size business to create and maintain their own HR management systems.